Hydration is Our Friend
Manage Your Wellness
There has been a lot of change these last few weeks, and I am searching for a way to take some control and manage my wellness.
This week I am focusing on hydration. There are so many benefits, hydration is key to:
- Warding off tiredness and headaches
- Leveling mood, reducing stress
- Help keep snacking at bay or avoid overeating
- Healthier skin and reduction of fine lines (yes!)
- Strengthened immunity
- Feel stronger when exercising
There are lots of ways to hydrate:
- Glass of water with lemon first thing in the morning
- Make a large pitcher of infused water for sipping through the day
- Other beverages count too, but avoid those with lots of sugar.
- Here are some other ways to stay hydrated that don’t involve drinking water.