Spring Skin Care on the West Coast
Update your Regimen for a Healthy Glow
We are happy to see winter on its way out, but see that it can leave behind a dull, dry complexion. With a forecast of brighter days ahead, it’s time to make over your skin care regimen!
- Start with a bit of Spring Cleaning of your skin care products. Go through your cabinet and make up bags, and remove anything that is more than a few months old or doesn’t get used. You want to keep your routine simple and tidy, and protect yourself from products that may be expired.
- Book a facial now! Let your esthetician help you assess what your skin may need as temperatures shift. They will do a thorough evaluation and provide a customized treatment and product recommendations to help you put your best face forward this season. Check out Spa Facial Menu.
- Make SPF part of your daily routine. While we recommend daily use of SPF, if you haven’t been diligent during the winter, spring is definitely the time to start. Sun exposure can be blamed for up to 80% of the cause for visible aging.
- Hydrate. As much as we know we should, many of us still don’t drink enough water during the day. Find ways to make it more appealing and convenient and you will see the results after a week or two. I fill a water bottle before bed and add lemon, cucumber or fruit, so I can enjoy it with a bit of flavor through the next day. Here are some fun infused water ideas to inspire you!
- Move to a lighter moisturizer. Time to switch out the winter, heavy-duty moisturizers for something lighter that will enhance your natural glow and not feel sticky or oily in warmer weather.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Call 714-990-2090 to make an appointment for a Spa Facial. Every professional spa facial includes a consultation on skin type and care recommendations. As we always say, “Make your Esthie your Bestie!”