Join The Spa at the Glen and Work with the Best
Are you a professional who believes in providing the highest level of service in a uniquely caring and positive environment? We are seeking qualified, passionate individuals with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. The Spa at the Glen is where potential meets opportunity, and employees are encouraged to grow and thrive. The Spa at the Glen creates an environment for relaxation, beauty and wellness for our guests and staff. We value mindfulness, and creating meaningful experiences. We have received multiple awards from community and industry over a long history, and we are proud to serve spa clients from many regions including Brea, Orange County, and the Inland Empire. Read more about The Spa at the Glen.
• Massage Therapist
• Nail Technician
• Spa Attendant
Qualities We Value in our Team Members
- Show a genuine interest in clients’ health and well-being.
- Communicate with spa guests to assess the reason for their spa visit, and the services/ therapies which may best address clients’ needs.
- Create an ethical and professional environment for the client at all times.
- Loyal, punctual, dependable, flexible, and honest.
- Create and maintain a relaxing, welcoming atmosphere.
- Excellent customer service skills and be willing to accommodate a client to ensure a good experience
Massage Therapists, Estheticians, and Nail Techs
- Professional presentation while creating a rapport that will help put a client at ease. Provide an overview of the experience, treatment expectations, and answer any questions.
- The ability to assess and recommend services and/or products that may enhance their spa visit or will be of value to the guest.
- Physical stamina to standing for long periods of time as well as the rigorous physical effort massage requires.
- A strong sense of empathy. You must strive to use massage techniques to help improve a client’s well-being.
- A commitment to providing an enjoyable service to their clients, with a focus on the client, tuning out all other distractions during the treatment.
Does This Sound Like You? Get in Touch.
We are always looking for more passionate, professional people to join our team!
Please complete the form below and attach your resumé. We look forward to meeting you!